- Rte education Portal Cg 2023-24 – CG RTE Admission 2023-24
- Brief Details For Rte Cg Admission 2023
- सीजी आरटीई प्रवेश – शिक्षा का अधिकार
- Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2023-24
- Benefits and features of Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2023-24
- Required Documents For Rte Cg Admission 2023
- How To Apply Online For Rte education Portal Cg 2023-24? Rte Cg Admission 2023
- Important Links For education portal cg nic in rte
Rte education Portal Cg 2023-24 – Rte Cg Admission 2023 – The Government of Chattisgarh has launched a portal name Right to Education for the student of Chhattisgarh. Applicants who are looking for the RTE CG Admission 2023 can able to apply from here. Due to economic conditions, many children are not able to get an education. The Government has decided to announce the new scheme and portal which is Tigt to Education. To know the eligibility criteria and other details you have to scroll down the article.
Rte education Portal Cg 2023-24 – CG RTE Admission 2023-24
On 04th August 2009, the Indian government approved the Right to Education Act (RTE). Right To Education went into effect on April 1, 2010. In accordance with this plan, 25% of the seats in primary classes at non-aided and minority-run private schools up to the eighth grade have been set aside for economically disadvantaged children. From the 2010–2011 school year, Chhattisgarh began implementing this program. Prior to 2019, this scheme’s benefits were only extended to students in the eighth grade. Students in Chhattisgarh will now receive class 12 benefits from this program.
Brief Details For Rte Cg Admission 2023
|Portal Name||Right To Education|
|Department Name||School Education Department|
|Comes Under||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Objective||Providing free education to the students|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|RTE Admission 2023 Notification Date||Available Here|
|Age Limit||3 to 6.5 Years|
सीजी आरटीई प्रवेश – शिक्षा का अधिकार
क्या आप आरटीई सीजी प्रवेश 2023 के लिए आवेदन कर रहे हैं? अगर हां तो आप यहां से अप्लाई कर सकते हैं। छत्तीसगढ़ सरकार ने राइट टू एजुकेशन नामक नए पोर्टल की घोषणा की है। जो आवेदक शिक्षा प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं वे आरटीई सीजी प्रवेश 2023 ले सकते हैं। प्रवेश लेने के लिए आवेदकों को आवेदक भरने की जरूरत है। हमने लेख के अंत में आधिकारिक लिंक का उल्लेख किया है।
Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2023-24
The candidate has to conform to the Right to Education Act when filling out the RTE Chhattisgarh Admission Form. Therefore, applicants for Chhattisgarh RTE School Admission must only write the following.
- Students must live in Chhattisgarh state permanently.
- A place in an RTE Chhattisgarh Recognized School is a requirement for applicants.
- The family’s yearly revenue should be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- When the admission is completed, the student’s age must be between three and six and a half years old.
- Students must come from families that are BPL-eligible or have food cards.
Benefits and features of Chhattisgarh RTE Admission 2023-24
- The Indian government approved the Right to Education Act on August 4, 2009.
- This legislation went into effect across the country of India on April 1, 2010.
- In accordance with this plan, 25% of the seats in primary classes of non-aided and minority private schools up to class VIII have been set aside for children from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
- From the 2010–2011 school year, Chhattisgarh began implementing this program.
- This program was previously only offered up to the eighth grade, but it was changed in 2019.
Required Documents For Rte Cg Admission 2023
We have mentioned the list of the required documents which are given below. You can check the list of documents below points.
- Address evidence
- An Aadhar card,
- I Certificate of Age,
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How To Apply Online For Rte education Portal Cg 2023-24? Rte Cg Admission 2023
Applicants can check the process of the RTE CG Admission 2023 which is given below.
- Candidates need to open the official website of the RTE CG.
- An RTE CG window will get open on your screen.
- Click on it. Find out the Admission Link on the homepage.
- Fill up the RTE CG Application Form with the correct details.
- Upload the valid and required documents with the application form.
- Recheck the details once again.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the MP RTE Application Form for future use.