- Sanchar Saathi portal – sancharsaathi.gov.in
- Basic Information on sanchar saathi portal gov in Know Your Mobile Connection
- Citizen Centric Services
- Know Your Mobile Connection [Taf Cop Portal]
- How to Report for mobile connections that are not required by the subscriber?
- Block Your Lost/Stolen Mobile (CEIR)
- Steps Taken to Protect Your Mobile Devices
- How to block your Lost/Stolen Phone through Sanchar Saathi Portal?
- Important Links
Sanchar Saathi Portal gov in Know Your Mobile Connection [Taf Cop Portal]: Check detailed information on Sanchar Saathi portal. Keep yourself aware about your mobile connections, trace or black stolen and lost phone, etc under sanchar saathi portal gov in. Get knowledge on CEIR and TAFCOP here in this article.
Sanchar Saathi portal – sancharsaathi.gov.in
Department of Telecommunications started Sanchar Saathi portal. Aim behind this portal is to grant or provide mobile subscribers, to strengthen security, or to enhance awareness related to citizen-centric. Citizens can know mobile connections which are issued under their names. There are a few powers that are provided under Sanchar Saathi portal like checking mobile connections issued under your name, disconnecting connections, blocking or tracing lost mobile phones, and checking reality of devices at the time of buying a phone.
Sanchar Saathi contains various services to empower citizens with CEIR, TAFCOP, KYI, RICWIN, etc. Get full knowledge on various citizen-centric Services under this article.
Basic Information on sanchar saathi portal gov in Know Your Mobile Connection
|sanchar saathi portal gov in Know Your Mobile Connection[Taf Cop Portal]
|Name of Portal
|Sanchar Saathi Portal
|Department of Telecommunications
|Citizens of India
|Objective of Portal
|To enhance awareness related to citizen-centric.
Citizen Centric Services
- Block your lost/stolen phone devices
- Know your mobile connection
- Disconnected Connections
Know Your Mobile Connection [Taf Cop Portal]
TAFCOP is a service that is used for mobile subscribers to their mobile connection which is taken under name of citizen. If its a fraud and mobile connection is not taken by the subscriber then he or she can report the mobile connection under sancharsaathi.gov.in portal. Put your details in TAFCOP to know mobile connection in your name
How to Report for mobile connections that are not required by the subscriber?
- To report for mobile connection, Visit official website of Sanchar Saathi portal – tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in
- Now login to Sanchar Saathi portal with your Mobile Number and OTP
- After logging go to mobile connections, now check ‘This is not my number’ or ‘Not required’ options
- To submit the request, click ‘Report’ button.
Block Your Lost/Stolen Mobile (CEIR)
Block CEIR is a Citizen Centric Service that provides a facility for tracing your lost and stolen mobile phone. You can also block your phone devices which has been lost or stolen in network and this will automatically stop the network in all telecom operators so that it cannot be used in India. If someone has stolen your phone and tries to block your mobile phone it will automatically start tracing it. You can unblock devices through sancharsaathi.gov.in once your mobile phone is found.
Steps Taken to Protect Your Mobile Devices
- Update your mobile devices regularly
- Get a record of your IMEI Number to register to trace or file a complaint about your device
- You should always enable keypad passcode or lock your phone
- You should turn off applications like Camera, Video player, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- You should only download application that are trustable
How to block your Lost/Stolen Phone through Sanchar Saathi Portal?
- First of all, a user must file a complaint with police
- You must get a duplicate SIM Card for mobile number that is lost
- Now fill registration form for blocking lost/stolen Mobile phones at – www.ceir.gov.in
- Device Information
- Lost Information
- Mobile Owner Personal Information
- Get ready with documents asked to block phones and attach the required documents
- a copy of police report
- Identity Proof
- Mobile purchase invoice
- Now submit a form, and get Request ID which is used to check status of your request
- After submission of a form for blocking a phone, the user will blocked within 24 hours.
- After blocking it cannot be used again anywhere in India
- Click here to Know Your Mobile Connection [Taf Cop Portal]
- Click here to blocking lost/stolen Mobile phones
- Click here to visit official website of Sanchar Saathi portal
Further Asked Questions on Sanchar Saathi portal
Sanchar Saathi portal grant or provide information to mobile subscribers, to strengthen security, or to enhance awareness related to citizen-centric.
Block CEIR is a Citizen Centric Service that provides a facility for tracing your lost and stolen mobile phone. Visit www.ceir.gov.in now and block your lost/stolen devices.
From all the Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) maximum of 9 mobile connections can an individual use in India.
Know your mobile connections through TAFCOP portal – tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in