- Overview For TIFR GS 2024 Exam Registration
- Tifr 2024 application form apply online
- Important Dates For TIFR Online Registration 2024
- Eligibility Criteria For filling TIFR 2024 Online Application Form
- TIFR 2024 Application Form Fees
- TIFR GS 2024 Exam Pattern
- Steps To Apply For TIFR Application Form 2024
- Important Links For TIFR GS Application Form 2024
Tifr Gs application form 2024 [Official Website, Exam Date, Fee]
TIFR well known as Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is inviting applicants to fill up the TIFR Application Form. It is a national-wide entrance exam that provides the to provide admission to candidates in postgraduate Science courses. The mode of doing the registration is an online mode. Interested applicants can fill up the form on the official website which is www.tifr.res.in. We have mentioned the official link at the end of the article. For more details, candidates have to read out the given below article.
Overview For TIFR GS 2024 Exam Registration
|Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
|Graduate School Admissions
|National level exam
|36/P, Gopanpally Village, Serilingampally Mandal,
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad 500046
|+91 40 2020 3028/3001
|TIFR GS Application Form last date
|02nd November 2023
Tifr 2024 application form apply online
क्या आप टीआईएफआर जीएस पंजीकरण 2924 के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं? यदि हाँ तो आवेदकों को टीआईएफआर जीएस आवेदन पत्र भरना होगा। यह एक ऑनलाइन पोर्टल है जिसका नाम टाटा इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ फंडामेंटल रिसर्च है जो टीआईएफआर जीएस 2024 के लिए आमंत्रित करता है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से टीआईएफआर आवेदन पत्र भर सकते हैं। अधिक जानकारी के लिए उम्मीदवारों को नीचे दिया गया लेख पढ़ना होगा।
Important Dates For TIFR Online Registration 2024
It is mandatory for the applicants to fulfill the eligibility criteria which are given below. We have mentioned the details of the eligibility criteria in the below points.
|Starting date of online registration
|TIFR GS Application Form 2024 Last Date
|Release date of admit card
|Date of TIFR GS Exam
|Declaratio of Result
Eligibility Criteria For filling TIFR 2024 Online Application Form
Applicants have to fulfill the details of the eligible criteria which are given below.
- Mathematics: Applicants must have done the BA/ BSc/ BE/ BTech from a recognized University.
- Physics: ME/ MTech/ BSc/ BS/ BE/ BTech/ BChem in Physics, Engineering Physics, or an equivalent degree after successfully completing a program that lasts a minimum of three years.
- Biology: Any four-year degree program that provides a Bachelor’s degree, including BTech, BE, BVSc, and BPharma (4-year course), as well as a Bachelors in Basic Science (Physics, Chemistry, or any area of Biology).
TIFR 2024 Application Form Fees
- For male candidates, the application fee is Rs. 900.
- The application fee for male candidates will be Rs. 300/- for female candidates.
- A demand draft or a debit/credit card, as well as internet banking, can all be used to pay for the application.
TIFR GS 2024 Exam Pattern
The TIFR GS 2024 exam will administered in a paper-and-pencil format over the course of three hours. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer & System Sciences made up the exam’s subject matter. There are 40 total questions across all subjects. Each subject of the TIFR GS 2024 had a total score of 100. Differential marking and negative marking procedures used.
Steps To Apply For TIFR Application Form 2024
- Applicants have to open an official website of TIFR.
- A homepage of the TIFR will open on your screen.
- Find out the login option and enter the login details.
- Then applicants have to fill up the TIFR Application Form with the correct details.
- Upload valid documents with the application form.
- Proceed to the payment window and pay the application fees.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Important Links For TIFR GS Application Form 2024
Download TIFR GS Online Registration Application Form 2024 – Click Here