- RBI UDGAM Portal Link – Udgam rbi gov in Login App
- View Details For UDGAM Portal RBI App
- Udgam Portal RBI Registration Apply Online Website
- Check Bank List Under rbi udgam portal
- Motive To Launch RBI Udgam Website
- Benefits Available For rbi unclaimed deposits Portal
- Process To Do RBI Udgam Portal Registration
- Steps To Download Udgam RBI Portal App
- Important Links For UDGAM Portal Login
[udgam.rbi.org.in] RBI Udgam Portal App Login Link (Website). Check Udgam Rbi unclaimed deposits, Udgam Portal RBI Link Status 2023.
RBI is well known as Reserve Bank of India which has launched an online portal for UDGAM. The UDGAM stands for Unclaimed Deposit Gateway To Access Information. Main motive for launching the portal is to find out the unclaimed deposit with the bank. The mode of using the portal is an online mode. We have mentioned the official link of the rbi udgam portal app at the end of the article.
RBI UDGAM Portal Link – Udgam rbi gov in Login App
An online platform called the RBI UDGAM Portal was introduced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The name UDGAM can use as a web platform to find and claim any unclaimed deposits or accounts they may have across several institutions. The UDGAM Portal’s user-friendly layout makes it easier to find and access inactive funds, improving account users. With this program, RBI hopes to increase transparency and make it easier for people to get their hands on unused money.
View Details For UDGAM Portal RBI App
|Name of Bank
|Reserve Bank of India
|UDGAM Full Name
|Unclaimed Deposits Gateway to Access Information
|Mode to apply
|All applicants belong to India
|To find out the unclaimed deposit with the bank
|Udgam App Download Platform
|Google Play Store
|RBI UDGAM Registration Last Date
Udgam Portal RBI Registration Apply Online Website
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ने RBI UDGAM पोर्टल नाम से एक ऑनलाइन पोर्टल लॉन्च किया है। जो आवेदक RBI UDGAM पोर्टल पंजीकरण के बारे में जानना चाहते हैं, वे यहां से जांच कर सकते हैं। पंजीकरण के लिए आवेदन करने का तरीका ऑनलाइन है। यूडीजीएएम भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (आरबीआई) द्वारा शुरू किया गया एक केंद्रीकृत वेब प्लेटफॉर्म है जो व्यक्तियों और गैर-व्यक्तियों को विभिन्न बैंकों से उनकी लावारिस जमा राशि का पता लगाने और दावा करने में मदद करता है।
Check Bank List Under rbi udgam portal
There are various types of the bank that are registered under the RBI UDGAM Portal which are given below
- Central Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Citi Bank
- South Bank of India
- DBS Bank India
Motive To Launch RBI Udgam Website
Customers would find it simpler to identify their unclaimed deposits and accounts to the establishment of the web portal. It also offers them the choice of either activating their deposit accounts at their individual banks or withdrawing the deposit amount.
Benefits Available For rbi unclaimed deposits Portal
- The portal offers a centralised platform that makes it simple to retrieve data on unclaimed deposits from various banks.
- Users are able to locate their unclaimed deposits and accounts and start the procedure to either claim the deposit money or activate their deposit accounts at their respective institutions.
- Time-saving: Users can search for unclaimed deposits from several banks in one location, saving time and effort compared to visiting each bank separately.
- The portal’s user-friendly interface makes it simple for both persons and non-individuals to navigate and get information.
Process To Do RBI Udgam Portal Registration
You can go through the complete process of doing online registration which is given below.
- Applicants have to open an official website of the Udgam.
- A homepage of the RBI Udgam will get open on your screen.
- Then find out the Register option on the webpage.
- Now you have to fill up the name, last name, and other details.
- Then click on the Next button.
- An OTP will get received on your mobile and enter the OTP.
- You are completed with the registration process.
Steps To Download Udgam RBI Portal App
- Go to the Google Play store on your mobile device.
- In the search box, type “RBI Udgam App” and then click the button.
- Click on the first result that appears on the page.
- Afterward, click the Install button.
- The Udgam App will now begin downloading.
- Click the Open button when you are ready.
- Your app is then ready to use.
Important Links For UDGAM Portal Login
Download Udgam RBI Website Link – Click Here
Applicants can able to check the Udgam RBI Application Status from udgam.rbi.gov.in.
Applicants belong to India and unclaimed deposits are beneficiaries of the Rbi Udgam Portal
Reserve Bank of India has launched the Udgam Portal